Thursday, April 8, 2010

C.A.O Gold Tenth Anniversary Review

C.A.O Gold Tenth Anniversary

Size: 6 1/2 x 52
Shape: Torpedo
Wrapper: Ecuador
Filler: Nicaragua
Binder: Nicaragua
Thanks to the main site for the stats.

Price 6.99

Wrapper had no real flaws to it and is a nice Connecticut shade color to it. The wrapper was starting to come off a bit at the top, but it didn't ruin the cigar. The cigar was packed nice and tight. It cut pretty well. I toasted the foot and then lit. Here I had a small problem, an uneven light. Now I don't think it was the cigar as much as I just missed lit it. The ash burns a nice gray and holds for quite a while.

Flavor was a creamy sweet and spicy, which smelt great. The aftertaste was good and not gross. This was a great med. bodied cigar. The after smell left in my living room is nice as well.


This was my first cigar since I decided to stop smoking cigars and try the pipe, which I find more to my liking, but I felt like having one of these and I'm glad I did. I would smoke again in a heartbeat.

Note* I paired with with a shot of Crown Royal Special Reserve on the rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment